With TSSA Forms Software by Blue Moon, now you can:
Produce complete, accurate lease packages in minutes—saving you time and money by speeding up the move-in process!
This easy-to-use software program was designed with the storage owner and manager in mind. No more filling out forms by hand!
- Fill out the official TSSA rental agreement, plus related forms (Goldbook© and other official forms) with your computer;
- Create PDF documents or print the latest version of the TSSA lease on your laser or inkjet printer, and print the Goldbook© forms on your laser or inkjet printer.
Think About it...
- Generate electronic files of all documents
- Send rental agreement by email
- Obtain electronic signature from tenants
- Rental Agreement can be saved as electronic file or printed
- Access Blue Moon database from anywhere
- No need to download software
- Latest changes to TSSA documents are available automatically, no need to upgrade or install updates
- Supports multiple-user simultaneous access
- Provides administrator-level features for creating/managing customized login accounts and for restricting user access to designated lease fields and/or forms
What the program will do:
- Blue Moon Online Software currently interfaces with the following management software: SiteLink Web Edition; Storage Commander v5. The Interface with the other major self-storage management software programs is pending;
- Speed up the move-in process;
- Work as a stand-alone customer database program, even if you’re not using management software;
- Produce accurate and professional-looking leases and other forms in just minutes
What the program won’t do:
- Function as a management or accounting software program;
- Track payments;
- Automatically charge late fees;
- Display units available;
- Control gate access..
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? - The price for each site license is $250, plus sales tax.
- Once I’ve purchased the software is there an annual fee? - Yes. The annual license and technical support fee is $175 plus tax, which will be billed with your annual dues. The fee must be paid each year in order to renew the program.
- Is the license and support fee optional? - No. The annual license and technical support fee is required to keep the program working.
- If I don’t renew my TSSA membership can I still use the software? - No. Use of the Blue Moon Software is an exclusive member benefit and is tied to your TSSA membership. Just as your right to use the copyrighted printed lease ends if your membership expires, access to the software program works the same way. As long as your membership remains in good standing, your software license may be renewed.
- What if I have some unused leases at renewal time? - Any unused electronic leases will carry over to the next year at the time of your membership renewal and payment of the license and support fee.
- How will I know when I am running low on leases? - You will receive a warning notice on your computer screen to re-order more leases when the count is down to 25.
- How do I re-order Blue Moon leases? - The software has a built-in order form. The re-order rate is $25 for 100 duplicate sets (plus sales tax and a $7 processing fee).
- How quickly can I start using Blue Moon? - Initial orders are ready within 3 business days. Replenishment orders are filled Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central.
- What are the minimum requirements to run the TSSA Forms Software by Blue Moon?
- IBM-compatible PC (Windows 95/98/Me or NT/2000/XP/Vista/7) or Macintosh computer (Mac OS 10.2 or higher)
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- High-speed connection to Internet (e.g., cable/DSL/T1)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 (PC), Mozilla Firefox (PC/Mac), or Safari (Mac) with "cookies" enabled*
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.1 (required to print forms)
- Ink-Jet/Laser printer with maximum printable area of at least 8" x 10 1/2" (Letter size)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Adobe Reader 7 or higher
- Laser printer with 2 MB of memory or higher, 300-dpi print resolution, and ability to print 6 ppm or better
* Some third-party applications, such as anti-spyware or Internet security/anti-virus software and some browser "toolbars," as well as other factors may interfere with cookie functionality. Contact your system administrator to determine whether any of these may apply to you
If you are running a gate program or other memory-intensive programs, check system resources to ensure that the minimum RAM is available to run Blue Moon.
The leases and forms all print to letter- size paper. The software will print on most ink jet and laser printers. Blue Moon, the software maker, recommends Hewlett Packard products.
- Laser printers should be at least 300 dpi and have a rated print speed of six pages per minute or higher.
- If a laser printer is used, it must have at least two megabytes of RAM.
It is very important that the full legal name and physical location of the facility are provided accurately. This is the information that will appear on all leases and other official forms.
A $25 fee will be charged if the information provided by the licensee must be changed or corrected after the original order is processed (a new program with the information embedded will be necessary).
A separate mailing address for customer payments can be entered into the program once it is installed.