The President's Circle
Calling all TSSA members! This is your chance to shine and be recognized for doing all the things that make your self storage facility unique. If you take advantage of everything TSSA has to offer to help you grow your business, and help you continue to develop professionally, then you need to be recognized for that extra effort and dedication!
The TSSA Membership Committee is introducing a new program to build a culture of appreciation for members who are engaged with the Association and create awareness of the intangible rewards of membership.
The program’s objective is to recognize and reward members for their participation in the Association’s events and to thank them for their continued membership.
We’re looking for members and member facilities that display outstanding best practices and professionalism in their daily operations and reward them for their dedication and effort. It all begins with a simple application to be submitted to the Membership Committee. The application can be downloaded from the TSSA website.
The criteria used to find the President’s Circle nominees are simple:
- Best Practices: Uses TSSA Lease and official forms to enhance operation
- Professional Growth: Attends TSSA Educational Events
(legal seminars, Executive Retreat, webinars, or annual convention)
A minimum of three of the following
- Engagement: Serves (or has served in the past two years) on a TSSA committee
- Expert: Shares knowledge and expertise (submitted article(s) to the magazine, taught a class for TSSA, led a round table discussion group for TSSA, served on a panel for TSSA, provided a blog post for TSSA, recorded a podcast for TSSA, presented at a TSSA luncheon, etc.)
- Mentor: Responds to requests for help or information from members or prospective members (in the past year)
- Community Partner: Gives to the community through sponsorships and/or participation with local groups or charitie
- Network Builder: Attends regional luncheon or coordinates a luncheon
- Makes a Difference: Participates in the Shriners fundraising efforts (donated an item or service to the auction, participated in the Charity Poker Tournament and/or participated in the Starfish: Make a Difference campaign)
- Spreads the Word: Has recruited a new member to TSSA in the past year
You may nominate yourself, after all, who knows your level of involvement and commitment better than you? Applications must be received by July 31, 2012. Honorees will be introduced at the annual convention in October.
Be the first to join the President’s Circle!
Presidents Circle Application - Print out and Fax to: (512) 374-9253